sábado, 15 de janeiro de 2011

Ghosts and Nightmares

Ghosts and Nightmares

One day I believed in being myself,
but I made mistakes, perhaps thinking no longer see them again.
For a moment I thought he would not see again
and follow my life with whom I love.
But it seems that none of what I thought happened.

Ghosts of the past, a mistake and sorry again.
I just wanted to find out who am I really? Why so many mistakes?
Deserving or not who I really love? So many questions leave me with no ground. Leave me without knowing who I really am I?

Did I deserve this? Losing those I love most in life?
Maybe it's just a test, maybe not.

I may no longer see. I no longer live with the happiness I had.
Someone tell me why the ghosts of the past, a mistake and sorry again?

Someone close to me, help me?
All I can Christ who strengthens me, I really can? If you can, show me! If I can help! Get me out of this nightmare.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário